- Trump: Next week or two will be difficult, but coronavirus strategy working
- Alabama basketball: Oats continues reeling in commitments
- ARH modifies visitation restrictions
- COVID-19 Update: Mingo County As of 4 p.m., Tuesday, April 7:
- Fifteen states have restricted out-of-state travelers due to pandemic
- Food City’s Smith reiterates that, while some items may be short, the ‘U.S. is not going to run out of food’
- Justice focuses on good news during Tuesday's COVID-19 update
- Boise State football assistant coach Zac Alley tests positive for COVID-19
- COVID-19 Update: Mingo County As of 4 p.m., Wednesday, April 1:
- Mingo County Courthouse reopening
- Williamson officials to enforce governor's executive orders
- COVID-19 Update: Mingo County As of 4 p.m., Friday, April 3:
- Social Security recipients will automatically receive stimulus payments
- Dirt Days postponed
- WMH: Transition will take time
- COVID-19 Update: Mingo County As of 4 p.m., Thursday, April 2:
- Federal and state officials launch West Virginia Coronavirus Fraud Task Force
- MCBE conducts six employee hearings
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!