The Larry Joe Harless Community Center “Walk with Ease” Gilbert site won the Stage One Challenge for most steps walked in their six-week program. The group surpassed more than one million steps in only five weeks. The Walk with Ease program is sponsored by the Williamson Health and Wellness Center. Susie Rasmussen is the facilitator of a walking club that meets three times a week at the LJHCC.
- 'Hidden gems' becoming more rare in college football, but Huskers think they may have one in Mauga-Clements
- Orlando Bloom 'is wanted to play Joe Exotic in Tiger King movie'
- Nobody release delayed
- Huskers in top group for coveted 2021 OLB T.J. Bollers
- With NFL offseason programs in limbo, Matt LaFleur’s hopes for Year 2 improvement put on hold
- Four-star Alabama signee is 'blessed and excited' while social distancing from home
- Trump: Next week or two will be difficult, but coronavirus strategy working
- Missouri softball finishes in top 25 in final poll of the season
- Mingo County Courthouse reopening
- COVID-19 Update: Mingo County As of 4 p.m., Friday, April 3:
- Social Security recipients will automatically receive stimulus payments
- Dirt Days postponed
- WMH: Transition will take time
- COVID-19 Update: Mingo County As of 4 p.m., Thursday, April 2:
- Federal and state officials launch West Virginia Coronavirus Fraud Task Force
- MCBE conducts six employee hearings
- COVID-19 Update: Mingo County As of 4 p.m., Wednesday, April 1:
- All Mountain Team: Ball named POY, Orem COY
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!