The four federal prosecutors who took the case against longtime Donald Trump confidant Roger Stone to trial withdrew their involvement Tuesday after top Justice Department officials disavowed and undercut them by reducing the government's recommended sentence against Stone.
- Ruth Wilson to star in The Book of Ruth
- Jennifer Hudson 'lived out a dream' playing Aretha Franklin
- Constance Wu made $600 as a stripper
- Ashley Graham shows off stretch marks
- Life in the Red: Pierson-El with a special dedication after his first XFL touchdown
- Ozzy Osbourne cancels US tour
- Kylie Jenner has wisdom teeth removed
- Simon Cowell forces son to wear mask to prevent Coronavirus
- Fire investigators: Arson was likely cause for massive Williamson fire
- Delbarton seeks recorder, attorney; designated ‘Purple Heart Town’
- Officials: Two consecutive weeks of heavy rain could have been much worse
- Area offices, businesses closed Monday
- Red Jacket man arrested on breaking and entering, theft charges
- Mingo becomes Second Amendment Sanctuary County
- Gilbert man ‘bowled’ over by chance to compete nationally
- Colegrove, Davis boost Panthers
- KSP: Meth trafficker found passed out in stranger’s residence
- Tug Valley’s Jared Webb signs with Morehead State
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!