Tug Valley’s Tara Wolford has won the NFHS Sectional Cheer Coach of the Year, which is selected out of eight states (WV, OH, KY, VA, DC, DE, MD, and PA). Wolford was presented with the award Tuesday night during the Tug Valley game against Mingo Central.
- Dexter Fletcher to direct The Saint reboot
- Sen. Toomey of Pennsylvania pushes for legislation to make it easier to donate food for needy
- Dwyane Wade wants to help other families
- Russell Brand 'angry and sad' over Caroline Flack's death
- Ana de Armas had Bond girl reservations
- Kehlani splits from YG
- Caroline Flack inquest to open this week
- Imelda Staunton confronts noisy cinema snackers
- Fire investigators: Arson was likely cause for massive Williamson fire
- Delbarton seeks recorder, attorney; designated ‘Purple Heart Town’
- Officials: Two consecutive weeks of heavy rain could have been much worse
- Area offices, businesses closed Monday
- Red Jacket man arrested on breaking and entering, theft charges
- Mingo becomes Second Amendment Sanctuary County
- Gilbert man ‘bowled’ over by chance to compete nationally
- KSP: Meth trafficker found passed out in stranger’s residence
- Colegrove, Davis boost Panthers
- Obituaries 2-14-20
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!