The Williamson Farmer's Market opened Saturday in its new location in the City Gym parking lot on the corner of Harvey Street and Third Avenue. The market features fresh, local produce and promotes farm-to-table meal preparation. Throughout its season, the market will offer a variety of activities from food trucks to live music to cooking demonstrations. The market will open from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. each Saturday through September. Patrons using food stamps will get double their purchase value and families with children will triple their value. The farmer's market will also have a mobile unit traveling to various locations in Mingo County beginning in June. See more about the Williamson Farmer's Market in the Friday edition of the Mingo Messenger.
As featured on
- Huskers adding special teams analyst to football staff
- Nikki Reed helped create Jenna Dewan's engagement ring
- Caroline Flack's family release final Instagram post
- Hayden Panettiere's boyfriend arrested
- Harrison Ford: Indiana Jones 5 almost ready to start filming
- Martin Scorsese says new movie will be a Western
- Lewis Capaldi admits his success is 'unbelievable'
- Queen Elizabeth 'bans use of Sussex Royal brand'
- Fire investigators: Arson was likely cause for massive Williamson fire
- Delbarton seeks recorder, attorney; designated ‘Purple Heart Town’
- Officials: Two consecutive weeks of heavy rain could have been much worse
- Area offices, businesses closed Monday
- Red Jacket man arrested on breaking and entering, theft charges
- Obituaries 2-14-20
- Colegrove, Davis boost Panthers
- Mingo becomes Second Amendment Sanctuary County
- KSP: Meth trafficker found passed out in stranger’s residence
- Mingo Central wins two of three
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!