The Williamson Woman’s Club held its first social function of the spring season with its Bridgerton Brunch on Saturday. The event was themed after the highly popular Netflix original series Bridgerton. Attendees were encouraged to wear tiaras, gloves and to dress up. According to Williamson Woman’s Club President Chris Dotson, the event was a success having a complete sellout. While the Bridgerton Brunch was primarily a time to get together and socialize with each other, one highlight was that the Duke of Hastings made an appearance at the event. He allowed those attending the opportunity to take pictures with him.
- Duchess of Sussex reveals Archie loves The Bench
- Need a Laugh? Want to Be Scared? Check Out These New Movies on Netflix
- Kristin Cavallari pays Father's Day tribute to Jay Cutler
- Iggy Azalea buys her son a mini Range Rover
- Three observations following 2022 WR Grant Page's verbal commitment to Nebraska
- Huskers add commitment from Colorado WR who 'makes everything look easy'
- ‘I’ll Be Gone in the Dark’ Director Elizabeth Wolff Talks Special Episode, Giving Survivors ‘The Final Word’
- ‘Evil’ Bosses Break Down the Season 2 Premiere: Kristen Is ‘a Mystery to Herself’
- Area first responders battling PTSD now have a ‘family’ they can go to for help and support
- MCSD: Delbarton woman used duct tape to restrain child
- Sammons resigns at Mingo Central
- Commissioner Gavin Smith dies
- Mingo included in WV DOT’s secondary road repair work
- After a year’s delay, WV Mine Wars Museum building finally dedicated to UMWA president
- Babe Ruth league action rolls on in Williamson
- Both excitement and normality return with the 22nd running of the Hatfield McCoy Marathon
- Municipal elections return incumbent mayors to office
- Obituaries 6-11-21
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!