Several area ministers/pastors gathered together in Williamson Tuesday afternoon to hold what they hope will ultimately result in a fruitful a prayer service. The service, formally called "Unity in Christ: Community Day of Prayer," provided both an opportunity and time for each minister/pastor who participated to offer individual prayers for the physical healing of the nation and world from the continuing COVID-19 pandemic. Prayers were also offered for the spiritual healing of the nation and world from the current widespread division and civil unrest. They also prayed for wisdom and guidance for the nation's leaders, as well as for the eventual repentance and salvation of all peoples of the earth. Due to crowd size being limited to 25 people per the governor's new mandate effective 12:01 a.m. Tuesday, July 14, the service was streamed live via the Healthy in the Hills and the Mingo County Family Resource Network Facebook pages.
- Montana State seeking clarity in fall without football
- Jamie Lee Curtis' battle for toilet paper: 'I hadn't checked if we had enough'
- How can Packers' Jaire Alexander elevate his game — and interception total? ‘Just catch the ball’
- Andrew Lloyd Webber: I'm going to have a coronavirus trial vaccine
- Waystar to Acquire eSolutions, an Industry Leader in Revenue Cycle & Medicare Analytics
- Steven M. Sipple: Frost catches heat from pundits, but has absolutely no reason to apologize
- Husker Extra Podcast: A wild couple of days and Nebraska's continued attempts to play this fall
- Brian Austin Green 'annoyed' by Megan Fox's new romance
- Dillon looks to make an impact this season
- Mingo health officials report fourth and fifth COVID-19 related deaths
- Commission nixes water rate hike
- Mingo airport receives much needed grant/reimbursement funds
- Obituaries 8-7-20
- Health officials: Upward trend in number of COVID-19 cases continues into August
- Commission addresses concerns about voting precincts
- Sports in trying time: The start of fall sports nears
- Southern hosting drive-up registration event today
- Williamson Council meeting ends abruptly following heated outburst
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!