A plumber working at Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church told a local radio show he discovered a large sum of money inside a wall at the church while doing routine repairs. Police are investigating whether the discovery is connected to a 2014 case in which $600,000 dollars in cash and checks were stolen from the church safe. CNN affiliate KPRC reports.
- What we can learn from Wisconsin football's offensive coordinator job posting
- ‘Married at First Sight’: 5 Key Moments From ‘Beantown Wedding Throw Down’ (RECAP)
- Managing kids' screen time helps decrease blue-light exposure
- Bryan Applewhite on radio: New Husker RBs coach enjoys reception he's receiving in Texas
- Boise State Hall of Famer Nate Potter joins Broncos' staff
- ‘Gaslit’ & ‘The White House Plumbers’: TV Takes on Watergate in 2022
- Life in the Red Podcast: The Huskers' fascinating QB room; recruiting wheels keep turning; NU hoops turmoil
- MU track and field leads way academically for fall semester
- Carnival returns to Magnolia Festival; Matewan sets event calendar
- Delbarton man arrested on numerous drug-related charges dating back to early 2021
- Delbarton Opry House closer to reopening for public use
- MCHD: Confusion over new CDC quarantine guidelines remains problematic
- Region hit with second major weather event in a week
- Area offices, businesses closed Monday
- Obituaries 1-7-22
- Mingo Central defeats Liberty Raleigh 54-43, sweeps season series
- Lady Panthers drop three consecutive games
- Obituaries 12-31-21
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!