US District Court Judge Esther Salas said that a gunman who killed her son and wounded her husband in 2020 had also set his sights on Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor, according to a CBS News "60 Minutes" report airing Sunday. CNN's Whitney Wild tells us more.
- Panthers set to visit 'Ice Castle'
- WPD: Eight arrested in drug bust
- Sealy Unveils New Product Lineup and Posturepedic Collection, Largest Launch in Brand's 140-Year History
- Katie Price's son 'excited' to move out
- Mike Tyson calls for Hulu boycott
- Tory Lanez has request to speak out denied
- For Corey Linsley, ‘all signs are pointing towards snapping the ball somewhere else next year’
- Jon M. Chu directing The Great Chinese Art Heist
- Spence stepping down as Mingo County Schools superintendent
- Three arrested on drug charges following raid on Gilbert residence
- Williamson native teaches new sports management diversity class at USC
- Fire destroys Laurel Creek residence
- Pirates looking to right the ship
- Impeachment proceedings against Kentucky governor, AG stopped
- Kermit seeking clarification on how 100K economic development funds can be spent
- Report: Kentucky real estate property tax rate better than most states in the U.S.
- While not going unscathed, Mingo County spared worst of this week’s winter storms
- Kentucky governor says it’s time for students to return to classrooms
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!