New Hampshire state Rep. Dr. William Marsh tells CNN's Erin Burnett why the anti-vaccine rhetoric among some members in the Republican party has caused him to switch to the Democratic party.
- Spalding® Launches Momentoustm Ez Assemblytm Basketball Hoops that Install in Under 30 Minutes
- Frost: Senior DB Deontai Williams' knee injury 'not too bad;' QB Adrian Martinez 'a little beat up'
- Adele to Headline ‘One Night Only’ Special on CBS
- Paul McCartney: Eroticism was the driving force behind early songs
- Adele to discuss new album in Oprah Winfrey interview
- 10 @ 10: Bye week gives Hawkeyes time to regroup
- Colin Powell dies due to complications from COVID-19
- Colin Powell dies after COVID complications
- Williamson CVB director resigns
- Road rage incident in Williamson, WV turns deadly
- Motorist dead following shooting incident
- Obituaries 10-15-21
- Man charged with first-degree murder following beating death of neighbor
- Kermit first to adopt health department’s Harm Reduction resolution
- Obituaries 10-8-21
- WHA purchases new trucks for maintenance department
- Commission sets trick-or-treat date
- Obituaries 9-24-21
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!