Rep. Liz Cheney (R-UT) responded to a statement from former President Donald Trump saying the 2020 presidential election was not stolen and anyone who claims otherwise is pushing the Big Lie. Cheney, the number 3 Republican in the House, is now facing renewed calls within her party to be removed from her leadership post.
- Roush Review: A Harrowing Tour of Slavery on ‘The Underground Railroad’
- Life in the Red: Check out the Huskers' top pro agility results, including a record-holder
- Canada, unions, business groups warn of international consequences of Line 5 shutdown
- New federal data signal more trouble for U.S. economy
- ‘Trying’ Trailer Teases Nikki & Jason’s Adoption Journey for Season 2 (VIDEO)
- Carrie Underwood announced Las Vegas residency
- Courteney Cox: The Friends reunion was very emotional
- How Do You Think Bishop & Torres’ Talk on ‘NCIS’ Ended? (POLL)
- Mingo mourns the death of businessman and longtime MCRA board member
- Social services group honors ‘Champions for Children’
- This is the Least Expensive Zip Code in Kentucky
- Solid waste director praises litter cleanup efforts
- Health officials: Recent COVID-19 spike among school-age kids requires monitoring, but not yet cause for major alarm
- State champions: Lady Panthers capture championship
- Pike man pleads guilty in KY/WV meth conspiracy
- Mingo County trio indicted on felony murder, arson charges
- When the smoke cleared: Panthers fall to Pendleton County
- New Subway Sandwiches Reinvent the Grilled Cheese
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!