Former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin spoke to his supervisor in a phone call shortly after kneeling on George Floyd for over 9 minutes to explain what happened on scene.
- Jedd Fisch has made alumni relations a priority, and ex-Wildcats appreciate the effort
- Saluki Football | SIU sets school record, outscores Southeastern Louisiana
- Missouri baseball loses third game in less than 24 hours
- NC State transfer Matthew McKay standing out in Montana State's quarterback battle
- Steven M. Sipple: Frost welcoming fans to practice was excellent idea, and adds to discussion
- A-Day observations: Auburn shows signs of progress in Harsin's first spring game
- Sights, sounds, observations and news from Saturday's open Nebraska football practice
- Missouri soccer beats rival Kansas via Jayhawks' own goal
- Ohio man pleads guilty to fatal Goodman Hollow shooting
- Delbarton woman charged with stealing ambulance supplies
- Williamson primary holds few surprises
- Hailey Bieber 'missed out' interaction with boys
- Burch wins County Championship
- Hatfield wins Williamson primary election
- Driver's License hitmaker Olivia Rodrigo gets parking ticket
- Health officials: 126 of Mingo County’s COVID-19 cases since January have been kids ages birth to 19
- Lady Panthers roll past Van
- Obituaries 4-9-21
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!