Former Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly said in a podcast "the media represented [January 6] as so much worse than it actually was." CNN Editor-at-large Chris Cillizza breaks down why that's dead wrong.
- Kristen Bell weighs in on baby washing debate: 'I'm a big fan of waiting for the stink'
- Kelly Clarkson 'doing great' amid divorce from Brandon Blackstock
- Miley Cyrus wants to help educate DaBaby on the LGBT community
- Selena Gomez slams 'tasteless' jokes about her kidney transplant
- Badgers leaving 2020's 'excuses' behind as training camp nears
- Ready or not, Arizona quarterbacks brace for ‘epic competition’ during training camp
- Story lines to follow heading into Montana State's fall camp
- Wyoming football begins fall camp Friday followed by Media Day
- This is the Worst County to Live in Kentucky
- BOE adopts five-day schedule for return to school
- Dirt Days 2021 draws visitors from several states
- Kentucky lands paper mill, 320 new jobs
- Health officials: Mingo’s numbers holding steady for now
- Obituaries 7-30-21
- Former Belfry standouts Cole Bentley and Austin Dotson host camp
- Tug Valley to induct first Hall of Fame Class
- First meeting becomes educational session for new Matewan council
- Christian Help founder dies at 93, remembered as source of hope for area’s poor
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!