In a video posted to Instagram, Donald Trump Jr. confirmed he tested positive for Covid-19. The President's eldest son and said he was "totally asymptomatic" but would self-quarantine "out of an abundance of precaution."
- Indiana bounces back with win over Maryland, loses Michael Penix Jr. with lower leg injury
- Husker Extra Rewind: Discipline and culture conversation continues for NU; RB room getting thin
- What to watch for when the Arizona Wildcats visit the UCLA Bruins
- Play like a girl: Fuller makes history in Columbia
- Badgers' freshman WR Chimere Dike earned his role by asking questions, making plays
- Notebook: Defense shuts down 'dores; several Tigers return
- MU offense gets back on track; Vandy kicker makes history
- John Boyega: Silence is too expensive
- Police: Aflex, Kentucky man charged in 2018 collision involving multiple vehicles, causing injuries
- Former chamber director, retired educator dies at 83
- Power issues may delay food bank relocation to Delbarton
- Decrease in testing during Thanksgiving holiday likely to again increase Mingo’s positivity rate
- Local communities begin Christmas celebrations
- Commission donates trailer to KVFD
- Panthers forced to forfeit playoff game
- Mingo County moves into gold metric, but fall sports season is over
- Mingo County returns to gold, at least for now
- Mingo BOE approves press box project at TVHS
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!