CNN's Erin Burnett speaks to Republican Stephen Richer, the County Recorder in Maricopa County, whose office is partially responsible for overseeing elections, about the controversial audit taking place in Arizona.
- Harrison Ford injures shoulder Indiana Jones 5 rehearsals
- Report: Residential mobility decline contributes to housing crisis
- What’s Coming to Amazon in July 2021
- Here's how Rose Bowl-winning QB Darrell Bevell will remember playing for Wisconsin's Barry Alvarez
- ‘Physical’ Creator on Sheila’s Inner Monologue & Tapping Into Insecurities
- Cardi B will appear in F10, Vin Diesel spills
- This is why Sophia Bush keeps her personal life private
- Alex Rodriguez doesn't plan on dating
- Area first responders battling PTSD now have a ‘family’ they can go to for help and support
- MCSD: Delbarton woman used duct tape to restrain child
- Sammons resigns at Mingo Central
- After a year’s delay, WV Mine Wars Museum building finally dedicated to UMWA president
- Babe Ruth league action rolls on in Williamson
- Both excitement and normality return with the 22nd running of the Hatfield McCoy Marathon
- Khloe Kardashian splits from Tristan Thompson again
- Mingo included in WV DOT’s secondary road repair work
- Obituaries 6-18-21
- Commissioner Gavin Smith dies
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!