Kyrsten Sinema's 2018 Senate victory was a triumph for Arizona Democrats. Now, many of her constituents feel she is squandering her position by holding back major agenda items crafted by President Joe Biden and supported by progressives. CNN's Ed Lavandera reports.
- ‘Chesapeake Shores’ Season 5 Finale Ends on a Shocking Note for an O’Brien (RECAP)
- Jim Polzin: Wins are piling up for the Packers — but so are the injuries
- Prince William hopes to 'find the solutions' to climate change
- Brian Austin Green and Sharna Burgess celebrate their one-year anniversary
- Bill Clinton discharged from hospital
- Jimmie Allen and his wife Alexis welcome a baby girl
- Cowboys search for answers at quarterback after 0-2 start in Mountain West
- Canceled TV Shows 2021: Which of Your Favorite Series Are Coming to an End?
- Williamson CVB director resigns
- Road rage incident in Williamson, WV turns deadly
- Man charged with first-degree murder following beating death of neighbor
- Motorist dead following shooting incident
- WHA purchases new trucks for maintenance department
- Obituaries 10-15-21
- Obituaries 10-8-21
- Kermit first to adopt health department’s Harm Reduction resolution
- Commission sets trick-or-treat date
- Facing Hunger Food Bank announces new initiatives for Mingo County residents
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!