LOUISVILLE, Ky., Dec. 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Rutgers University scholar Mona Lena Krook has won the 2022 University of Louisville Grawemeyer Award for Ideas Improving World Order for exploring the nature of violence against women in politics and suggesting ways to prevent it.
- Federal judge blocks Biden's vaccine mandate for federal contract workers
- ‘Snowpiercer’: Layton Searches for Melanie in Season 3 First Look (VIDEO)
- Wildcats Stanley Berryhill III and Kyle Ostendorp named first-team All-Pac-12
- ‘Chicago Fire’ Celebrates Christmas With Kidd’s Return and a Fallen Tree
- Renewed TV Shows 2021: Find Out Which Series Will Return for Another Season
- Pitt OC Mark Whipple, a candidate for Nebraska's job, resigned Tuesday; What's his next move?
- ‘Law & Order: SVU’: Peter Scanavino Says Carisi’s ‘Nervous’ Facing Barba in ‘Organized Crime’ Crossover
- Former Saints player Glenn Foster dies at 31, shortly after being taken into police custody
- School officials investigating how kindergartener walked away undetected from school property
- Meet the Miners
- Despite pandemic issues, area food pantries continue their mission of feeding the hungry
- MCHD: Significant spike in COVID cases following Thanksgiving holiday
- Obituaries 12-3-21
- Pack ready for season
- Tug Valley Panthers hope new players can return them to State Tournament
- Obituaries 11-25-21
- Mingo Central Miners look to rebound from dismal 2-14 season
- Commission discusses denied insurance claim
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!