Tug Valley’s Tara Wolford has won the NFHS Sectional Cheer Coach of the Year, which is selected out of eight states (WV, OH, KY, VA, DC, DE, MD, and PA). Wolford was presented with the award Tuesday night during the Tug Valley game against Mingo Central.
- Michael Dowse to direct Just Cause adaptation
- Jon Hamm to star in Fletch reboot
- 'You will always be part of our family': Cory Monteith's mother pays tribute to Naya Rivera
- Kenan Thompson 'joins Home Alone reboot'
- Gary Barlow lost singing part in Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Kanye West remains in the running for President
- 'My heart is already broken': Orlando Bloom's dog Mighty goes missing
- Heather Morris pays tribute to late Naya Rivera
- Mingo Central scheduled to take on Belfry
- Sammons lets team’s play speak for him
- Mingo BOE decides on a tentative school reentry plan
- Estep joins WVU Extension Service as 4-H agent in Mingo County
- Mingo health officials report five new positive cases of COVID-19 this week
- Mingo reports eight new positive cases of COVID-19 in one day
- Pull back on state reopening plan announced
- KRDHD reports several weekend cases of COVID-19 in service area
- Mingo Board of Health holds and approves first reading of Clean Air Amendment
- Dates for sporting events announced
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!