The Williamson Farmer's Market opened Saturday in its new location in the City Gym parking lot on the corner of Harvey Street and Third Avenue. The market features fresh, local produce and promotes farm-to-table meal preparation. Throughout its season, the market will offer a variety of activities from food trucks to live music to cooking demonstrations. The market will open from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. each Saturday through September. Patrons using food stamps will get double their purchase value and families with children will triple their value. The farmer's market will also have a mobile unit traveling to various locations in Mingo County beginning in June. See more about the Williamson Farmer's Market in the Friday edition of the Mingo Messenger.
- 10@10: Tracy hoping for a break out game against Kent Sate
- Sir Kenneth Branagh knew Kate Winslet would be a star
- Lil Nas X feared he'd die
- ‘Chicago Fire’: Taylor Kinney & David Eigenberg on ‘Really Exciting’ Season 10 Premiere (VIDEO)
- ‘Dan Brown’s The Lost Symbol’ Premiere: Will You Follow Robert Langdon’s New Adventure? (POLL)
- ‘FBI: Most Wanted’ Star Julian McMahon Says New Team Member Gaines ‘Is a Real Asset’
- Sir Elton John postpones tour after injuring hip
- Lil Nas X: Kanye West acknowledgment is a great look for us
- Attempt to serve child support capias leads to arrest of man and woman
- Go Gold Day slated for next week
- BOE implements universal mask policy
- Mingo students begin new school year in brick and mortar buildings
- Mingo County towns using art to enhance tourism appeal
- Obituaries 9-10-21
- COVID stats rise to all-time highs
- Williamson council votes to take over Christmas activities
- Tide roll Tug, 38-14
- Coal Dust Run returns Saturday to kick off King Coal Festival events
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!